Using a little muffin magic, you can recreate a Thanksgiving meal in a cup! These Thanksgiving Leftover Muffin Cups deliver that familiar flavor we love into a bite-sized, savory snack! They’re super simple and the family will love them!
- Leftover stuffing
- 2 pounds mashed potatoes
- 3 egg yolks
- ¼ cup chives
- 1 cup cheddar
- 1 package Deli Shaved Roasted Turkey
- Salt and pepper
- Combine mashed potatoes, egg yolks, chive, cheddar, and ham.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Line muffin pans liners.
- Spoon in one tablespoon of leftover stuffing into each pan and push down with a spoon or your thumb.
- Fill rest of the muffin pan with mashed potatoes and bake at 350°F for 10 to 15 minutes.
- The tops of the potato should be golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!