Pizza, mom's best friend, is ALWAYS an option. Well we have a presto pizza recipe that's way healthier than your average pie. The kids will marvel at the medley of colors, and with a recipe this easy, you can let them help. Perfect for lunch or snacking!
- 1 tortilla shell
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- Italian sausage, uncooked
- 1/4 cup Land O'Frost Premium Smoked Ham, chopped
- 2 tablespoon green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoon red pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoon yellow pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoon red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- On the tortilla shell spread tomato sauce and place small pieces of Italian sausage.
- Add ham, peppers, and onions.
- Top with cheese and bake at 350°F for 10-15 minutes.