This savory side goes great with whatever's on the grill and is perfect for Labor Day feasts. Combine delicious smoked ham with tender potatoes, and you'll have a side dish that just might steal the show! Your family will love this Mayo-less Potato Salad, and you'll especially love how easy it is to make!
- 1/2 pound Land O’Frost Premium Hickory Smoked Ham, diced
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes, unpeeled and washed
- 1 cup white onion, diced
- 2 tablespoon pickles, sweet or dill, diced
- 2 tablespoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup stock, chicken or vegetable
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Simmer potatoes in hot water for 15-20 minutes until tender. Drain water and let potatoes cool.
- In a pan, sauté ham over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add onions and cook until tender.
- Add pickles, mustard, apple cider and stock. Simmer for about 3 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half.
- Peel and slice potatoes.
- In a large bowl, pour ham mixture over sliced potatoes.
- Add parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and toss
- Serve and Enjoy!