Savor the taste of Thanksgiving on a sandwich. Turkey, cranberry sauce and flavored cream cheese join forces to create a hearty meal that'll even pair well with leftover mashed potatoes.
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- Italian seasoning (to taste)
- 2 slices ciabatta bread
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 4 ounces Land O’Frost Deli Shaved Oven Roasted Turkey
- 3 thin slices red onion
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Season cream cheese with a few dashes of Italian seasoning, then spread on one slice of bread. Spread cranberry sauce on the other bread slice.
- Layer the Deli Shaved Oven Roasted Turkey slices and onion on top of the cream cheese bread slice. Sprinkle with black pepper to taste. Top with other piece of bread.
- Prepare a preheated grill or griddle (medium heat) with cooking spray and grill for 3 to 5 minutes or until bread is golden brown.
- Cut in half on the diagonal and serve immediately.