- 2 slices Land O’Frost DeliShaved smoked ham
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed or olive oil
- 1/2 cup Colby Jack cheese, shredded
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Optional: jalapeno, green chile, mushrooms
- Heat grapeseed or olive oil in a nonstick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add onions, and stir until onions begin to brown. Add the ham and any other optional ingredients to the pan, and stir to brown.
- Add eggs, then avoid over-stirring so the ingredients will bond together.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Once the eggs are mostly firm, fold the omelet in half, and continue to cook on both sides to desired doneness. Serve warm.
See Related Recipes