Turkey tonight? Take things up a notch without any additional effort using this tasty Turkey Pesto Panini recipe. It takes just minutes to prep and only 10-15 minutes to bake, perfect for lunch, dinner, or really whenever. That’s the beauty of this presto Turkey Pesto Panini!
- 1 pound package Land O’Frost Premium Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 2 sandwich bread slices
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 3 slices bacon, cooked
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Heat skillet over medium heat and melt butter.
- Place both bread slices into the pan.
- Spread pesto onto both slices.
- Roll-up 5 slices of turkey and place on one bread slice.
- Layer bacon, tomato and cheese on top.
- Place the other slice of bread on top and bake at 350°F for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melty.
- Serve and enjoy!