Premium Frisco Turkey Club
- 1 packet (.6 ounce) of dry herb Italian salad dressing mix
- 5 ounces mayonnaise
- 12 thin slices of sourdough bread, toasted
- 8 ounces of Land O’Frost Premium Smoked Turkey Breast
- 2 small ripe avocados, peeled and thinly sliced
- 8 ounces of Land O’Frost Premium Honey Smoked Ham
- 2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Romaine lettuce
- 12 strips crispy bacon
- 12 slices of American or Swiss Cheese
- Combine dry salad dressing mix with mayonnaise. Cover and chill for 30-60 minutes.
- Lay 12 slices of bread on a flat surface and spread each with herb mayonnaise.
- Layer 4 slices of bread with 2 ounces turkey and 2 thin slices of avocado.
- Lay second slice of bread on top of avocado slices.
- Top with 2 ounces smoked ham, 2 slices tomatoes and 2 slices of cheese.
- Top with romaine lettuce and 2 strips of bacon, then close sandwiches with remaining bread slices.
- Slice each sandwich diagonally into two triangles.
See Related Recipes