New Year’s Eve Jarcuterie
- Fill the bottom of your small jar with Honey to your liking. We went based on looks and size of the jar.
- Add assorted nuts on top of the honey. Top the nuts with cubes of cheddar cheese. Place a few thin breadstick crackers towards the back of the jar and into the honey.
- Take your rolled up Bistro Favorites Savory Herb Turkey Breast and place on one side of the jar.
- Fill in the rest of the jar with apple slices, grapes (we added them to a small skewer), and cornichons.
- Lastly, add your garnishes and festive touch with sparkly stirrers, etc.
- Repeat this process with as many jars as you want!
See Related Recipes