One of my favorite “no-brainer” lunches to prepare for my boys is Hawaiian pizza. I can have it done and on their plates in less than 15 minutes, and it disappears in no time!
- 1 12” pizza crust (pre-made crust or your favorite homemade recipe)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of pizza sauce
- 1 package of Land O’Frost Canadian Bacon
- 1/2 cup of pineapple tidbits or chunks
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Lightly brush olive oil on the crust.
- Spread the sauce, and then layer Canadian bacon and pineapple on top.
- Top with mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.