- 8 slices each from the Land O’Frost Classic Italian-Style Sub Sandwich Kit: cotto salami, bologna and smoked ham
- 8 slices Italian sourdough bread
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 8 thin slices of tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup pepperoncini peppers, sliced
- Mayonnaise, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Toss lettuce and Italian dressing together, then set aside.
- Lay out 8 slices of Italian bread, spread mayonnaise on each slice, then add 1/4 cup of dressed lettuce on to the bottom layer of each sandwich.
- Add the pepperoncini peppers on top of lettuce, then 2 slices each of salami, ham and bologna.
- Layer two slices of the mozzarella cheese on top of the meat, then add tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper, if desired, then top with last slice of bread and enjoy.
See Related Recipes