My family tends to enjoy a lot of wraps for lunch because they are easy to make, portable and usually good hot or cold. This recipe is a favorite of ours, and I imagine it will be requested often during the school year. Even though the title of the recipe says it’s “hot," this rollup is just as good served chilled. Serve with a side of fruit and some carrot sticks, and you’ll create a great lunch your kids will love!
- 1/2 cup Vidalia onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 7.5 ounce package Land O’Frost Deli Shaved Beef, chopped
- 6 spinach and herb tortilla wraps
- In a large skillet, saute onion in butter over medium heat until the onion is tender.
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese and dried beef into the skillet. Stir continously until all the ingredients are well blended and melted together.
- Divide beef dip equally into 6 portions. Spread each portion evenly over a tortilla and roll up tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Remove plastic wrap and slice into 1 inch slices with a serrated knife.