Breakfast in a cup no longer just means cereal. These hearty Ham and Potato Breakfast cups deliver a whole breakfast that fits in the palm of your hand. These warm breakfast bites are perfect for the chilly fall season, and they’re super easy to make!
- 1 pound package Land O’Frost Premium Cooked Ham, diced
- 1 cup shredded potatoes, defrosted
- 11 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl, combine shredded potatoes, 1 egg and flour.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and mix.
- Spoon equal amounts of potato mix into a greased 12-muffin tin.
- Add 1 folded piece of ham to each cup.
- Whisk remaining eggs and pour equal parts into each cup, to about ¾ level.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of each cup.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350°F, turning tin once
- Let tin cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!