- 14 slices of Land O’Frost Premium Old-Fashioned Cooked Ham
- 1 package refrigerated French bread dough
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll refrigerated French bread dough onto baking sheet.
- Evenly spread cream cheese over bread dough being careful to leave 1″ along the long ends to secure when rolled.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over cream cheese.
- Lay ham slices evenly over cheeses.
- Roll tightly, pinch the ends closed, and move the roll to middle of cookie sheet.
- Brush top with melted butter, and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Bake until browned, about 30 minutes.
- Slice into 2-inch slices and serve hot.
See Related Recipes