Applewood Ham Breakfast Croissant
- Take a croissant and slice it in half. On the bottom side, layer slices of Bistro Favorites Applewood Smoked Ham.
- On top of the ham, place pre-cooked bacon and scrambled eggs. Layer slices of cheddar cheese on top of the eggs.
- Spread dijon mustard on the top slice of croissant. Place the top slice of croissant on top of the cheese slices to assemble the sandwich.
- Place the whole sandwich in a toaster oven or oven (preheated to 350°F) and toast until warmed through and cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven, slice in half and enjoy!
See Related Recipes