An American classic, this recipe serves up a hot and delicious Reuben sandwich.
- 5oz Bistro Favorites Corned Beef
- 1/4c Thousand Island dressing
- 8 slices of Swiss cheese
- 4 slices of rye bread
- 1 TB parsley
- Black pepper to taste
- Cut sliced corned beef into ½in. pieces.
- In a bowl combine, corned beef, dressing, and parsley. Season with the black pepper
- Top one slice of the bread and two slices of the cheese with half of the Reuben mixture. Top Reuben mixture with the other two slices of cheese and one slice of rye bread.
- Over medium to low heat brown both sides of the sandwich in a sauté pan. You can use a little oil or butter for this. Put in a 350f oven until hot and the cheese starts to melt.
- Slice in half and serve.