Keep lunch simple yet delicious with this hearty Ham Swiss Poppy Seed Sliders! Your kids already know they’ll love the classic ham and cheese combo, but they’ll gush over the poppy seed glaze that adds a mouth-watering flavor to these fun-size sandwiches!
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried onion
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1/4 cup poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 package slider buns
- 12 slices provolone cheese
- 2 teaspoons stone ground mustard
- 12 slices Bistro Black Forest Ham
- 9 slices of Swiss cheese
- Melt butter, and add garlic, onion, orange zest, orange juice, poppy seeds, sugar, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Slice buns in half layer with provolone cheese.
- Spread mustard on cheese and layer with ham.
- Layer Swiss cheese on ham.
- Top with buns and brush with glaze.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 350°F, brush again with glaze, and bake again for 15 minutes at 350°F.