Grilled Roast Beef Sandwich
- 4 slices ciabatta
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) Land O’Frost Premium Roast Beef
- Heat a griddle to about 365 degrees, and melt butter over the heat.
- Place sliced bread on one side of the griddle to brown.
- Caramelize onions on another section of the hot griddle.
- Combine horseradish, mayonnaise and sour cream.
- When the onions are caramelized, flip the bread slices to toast the other sides, and move the onions over next to the bread.
- Place lunchmeat on the griddle and use a spatula to toss it around to sear.
- Place half the onions on the bottom slice of ciabatta. Top with meat, more onions and a slice of cheese.
- Spread a little horseradish mixture on the top bread slice, close and allow the steam to soften the cheese.
- Cut each sandwich in half, and serve warm.
See Related Recipes