This is an easy way to utilize a muffin tin for more than muffins! It makes one egg cup, so just add additional eggs and mix-ins for each desired cup.
- 1 egg
- Mix-ins of your choice, to taste*
- Pinch of salt and cracked black pepper
- *Mix-In Suggestions: Land O'Frost Thin Cut – Smoked Black Pepper Canadian Bacon, bell pepper, cheese, shallots and mushrooms — chop them finely and toss them in the cup!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray the muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Crack an egg into a muffin tin section and beat lightly with a fork to break up the yolk.
- Gently stir in mix-ins, then top with cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until egg is cooked through.
- Lift the egg cup gently out of the tin with a fork and serve.