Instead of using tortilla chips as a nacho base, consider sweet potato fries.
- 1 12-ounce bag frozen sweet potato fries
- 1-2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Gouda cheese
- 2-3 pieces of bacon, diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives, chopped
- Cook sweet potato fries according to package instructions.
- Place cooked fries on an ovenproof platter, then top with barbecue sauce, cheese and bacon.
- Bake in a 400°F oven until the cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Top with chives, and serve warm.