Treat yourself to a new spin on a breakfast classic with these Sweet and Savory Rolls! The kids will obviously love the sweet cinnamon rolls and brown sugar crumble, and adults will appreciate the hearty addition of ham. Save these for a Saturday morning breakfast or for a sweet and savory snack!
Ingredients for Cinnamon Roll
- Croissant dough
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
Ingredients for Crumble
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup Brown Sugar Ham
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup flour
- Combine water and egg together. Brush croissant dough with egg wash.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon and roll. Stop halfway and brush again with egg wash.
- Slice 1-inch pieces and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Heat up oil and fry ham.
- In a separate pot melt and brown butter. Add sugar, oatmeal, and flour.
- Pour mixture on pan and bake at 350°F for 10-15 minutes.
- After baked, combine crumble and ham together.
- Push in centers of cinnamon rolls and fill with crumble.
- Serve and enjoy!