This smoked ham and cheese spread recipe is easy to make and is perfect for any occasion
- 8oz cream cheese
- 8oz Land O' Frost Premium Smoked Ham
- 1TB minced onion
- 2TB minced celery
- 3TB minced apple
- 2TB chopped parsley
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1c. toasted almonds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4c. Crispy bacon bits to garnish
- In a food processor combine cheese, ham, and vinegar. Process until smooth.
- In a bowl combine the ham spread with the minced fruit, vegetables, sugar, parsley, and a ¼c of the toasted almonds. (Slightly chopped.) Season.
- Roll in plastic wrap or in parchment paper 1in. in diameter.
- Place in freezer to firm cheese mixture.
- Once firm roll the cheese spread in the remainder of the toasted almonds.
- Slice, serve, and top with crispy bacon bits.