Waffles are already SO good, and they’re about to get even better. We add ham to our waffle recipe for a sweet and salty breakfast packed with the protein your family needs. Serve them warm with syrup, or make a big batch and freeze them for an easy on-the-go breakfast on those really busy mornings.
- 1¼ cups pancake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1/3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup diced Premium Natural Hickory Smoked Ham
- In a bowl combine all of the dry ingredients and whisk together.
- In another bowl combine all of the wet ingredients and eggs together.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and whisk until just combined. Lumps are ok.
- Fold the ham into the batter with a spatula.
- Bake in a waffle iron for about 3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.