It's BBQ time and we have a tasty tangy sandwich that the kids will love. Think grilled cheese but WAY better. With some delicious Land O'Frost seasoned chicken breast, just add cheese, tomato, bacon, and a mouthwatering medley of BBQ and ranch to your bread, and the kids will be munching in minutes. Perfect for lunch or a snack!
- 6 slices Premium Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup ranch
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 slices of bacon
- 4 slices of tomatoes
- Mix BBQ sauce and ranch together.
- Lay cheese slices onto bread.
- Spread sauce on cheese.
- Layer with chicken, tomatoes, and bacon.
- Melt butter in sauté pan.
- Cook and brown sandwich on low to medium heat for about five minutes.